Hanuman and I

 

Grammar

A. Countabel nouns: children, people, a difference, probelms, role, character, choice, gym, muscles, adults, planet

Uncountable noun: Theatre, empathy, feelings, compassion, practice, future,


B. 

2. Nobody

3. anything

4. Everyone 

5. nothing

6. someone

C.

1. Nobody in my family likes cold food for dinner.

2. Somebody should sweep the classroom. They should also wipe the blackboard clean.

3. If anyone has a problem with the computers, tey should report it to the teacher.

4. Somebody should be able to lend you their calulator.

5. Everybody was tried after the picnic.

Vocablary

A.

2 mumbles

3. shining

4. sob

5. startled 

6. mistakes

B.

2. I was overjoyed when I heard that the test had been postponed.

3. "I can do it", said Tariq nervously.

4. my cat Flufffy's newborn kitten is so large.

5. "Who are you?" he asked in a quiet voice.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments